Friday, October 27, 2006

MEDITATION ~

The process of meditation is a simple one, with benefits that will serve you in all levels of your life, and even in the future generations that follow you.

I have meditated since the early seventies, and continue to this very day, and my last breath will be meditative and carry a mantra in its exhalation. I believe that strongly in its ability and its benefits. I have taught it to anyone that asked

And that truly wanted to change their life for the better.

There are many forms of the practice across time, as it is as old as time itself. Anyone that has stood looking at a sunset, mesmerized by its beauty, stopped to smell a flowers fragrance, or just stared off into nowhere has meditated.

In essence, anything you do that stops the thought stream we are all so accustomed to hearing is a form of meditation.

There are many different ways of meditating, and they are all beneficial. Anything that would cause you to take time and sit quietly and be kind to yourself is beneficial.

I have found meditation with the use of a manta to be the most valuable and produce the most profound results. Over the last thirty years the practice itself has evolved me and with me. It will not change those around me, or the fears and perils in life, but it does, very profoundly, change the way I respond to it with greater energies, insight, and intuitive

Knowledge.

The benefits of the practice outnumber any possible objections to them.

There are increased energies, as I stated, in the current culture we now live; energy is an increasing concern, personal energies to get through the days and nights. It will also aid us mentally to organize our time better and more efficiently.

From our quantum life to our daily life,

Although the American culture has been slow to recognize meditations benefits, other countries are implementing it into Hospitals, Corporate training programs, schools, and prisons. Meditations as other spiritual practices are finding validity in the sciences through research in physics and microbiology’s. It does not require its validation or approval, but this is a time when Jesus and Steven Hawking could sit a talk of the same God and the same light particles without any separation of belief.

Over the decades I have heard and said all the reasons that I did not have the time nor the ability to sit quietly and meditate, there is just too much to do, too much I want to do, with a side order of have to do.

Yet the things that plagued my life are cured in this simple process, the abilities to cope better, to feel more whole and alive, able to proceed into the day with confidence, knowing there is a tool in your life that will actually work without side effects, and mind numbing medications.

Meditation is taught in an hour, as the effects continue on into forever. It will introduce you to yourself and you will stand motionless in awe of who you truly are. It requires nothing of you, as its true intent is to serve you.

I have enjoyed a wellspring of benefits physically, mentally, and spiritually. Now I meditate for the sheer love of it, and I am a man of God, and I meditate for the joy of being so close to God, for the sheer love of it.

I have listened to words of the greatness of God/Goddess, universe, higher power, and I learned the truth of the words in the practice, but never did I imagine that I would see the absolute grandeur of myself, and the Human race.

The only thing it will put to the test is your intent and the sincerity of your desires. In life designed around productivity, efficiency’s, and “ bottom line “ demands, meditation remains the most practical approach to resolution of all ‘ real time ‘ challenges. I do not need sit in a lotus position anymore to meditate, because just as it evolves us, it also a self-evolving to keep pace with us.

Sometimes we forget, I know that I do, that this is all about Love. The love of our God/ess, our fellow Human Beings, lovers, children, friends and people we do not even know. Its about having our ideas of Love blown out of the water for a new and expanded ideal. Love expands and keeps its density across the Universe, its substance absorbs and transforms all it touches.

I meditate and try to incorporate its energies into every phase of myself, and the life that emanates out of me before others. Using all the energies of all of my emotions and feelings, but always remembering that feeling is the Divine language all life speaks on all levels. Within the radiant energies of love, all life responds to my call and comes to my aid.

In the tone of a Mantra meditated upon for centuries, through millions of minds, I tap into all those beautiful lives and emotion. Emotion comes from the term “ Energy in Motion “ and those emotions remain apart of the Mantra, as someday mine shall join them.

I demand self discipline from myself, for this would be only an old stoners fantasy had I not been instilled with determination and courage to pursue the impossible in my life. Meditation gave me the substance of character to see it through to the endings and new beginnings. That and the Love of all my family, and my children’s guidance in the early years of my maturity, and be assured, maturity in this world has become totally optional.

I feel self-discipline comes with caring and loving someone as yourself. A child shows us how that looks and how that feels. Loving someone more than myself was easy, but to be someone they choose to love, know, and be friends to – this is Zen, a state that feeds your life for the enhancement you create in your environment, and meditation as well as other spiritual practices can extend your environment substantially, even for generations yet to come.

I once read a long time ago, that the greatest ripple in the universes energy fields, is that of a Human Being choosing to live their life for others well being and enhancement. This choice creates tsunami waves of response from every level of life. This is acceptance of the responsibility to evolve oneself as best they can in their lifetime, and to live the reality of self lovings result There is not only the responsibility to aid those in need and to protect the inexperienced and sleeping, but to also show them in your actions the resolution and knowledge’s they seek to awaken.

It is not my duty to convert, change, or even advise, my only duty is to “ Be “ that which I profess to Be.

If I am true to my life, then I can visit the Pagans, Jews, Christians, Muslims, and the atheist, and say the same things, only in their belief dialect. Jesus was not Jewish, and Buddha not Buddhist.

Research your tools and use them with sincerity, and fun, play with them, as a child with a fish in the creek. Learn your pace and your skill, then make it your own in every breath, every motion of your hand, emotion of your heart.

Its about Love, and love is powerful, it can be embraced and then whipped across the Universe to the very ear of God and return to the heart of a child, with the equal power in each caress.

Reiki is the love making of your energy body with its creator, as meditation is the caressing of two until they are one.

It is sensuality as a spiritual art of loving so far from deniability of its power.

Love yourself, it is the only way to any goal you harbor deep in your Heart and Soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home